Is Selena gomez giong to make a record?

I heard a rumor that selena gomez is going to make a cd? is that true?

Favorite Answer

I dont think so but maybe a while ago I looked her up online and therewas nothing about that that had come up but Ithink she should I was watching hanna montana and whhen she sang if cupid had aheart I was dased

probably...try to name a star of a famous Disney series that didn't make a record..

Hilary Duff did, Miley Cyris, Emily Osment, that one Raven girl, an no Selena Gomez!

I hope not. She should stick with acting. Better that way. I don't want another Hannah Montana .

how many songs does she even have? I mean she got famous like only two months ago!

she an actress not a singer

why do they always get disney ppl to sing

so annoying

ya i think it is!!!!!!!