Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Has anyone joined this Home Based Business?

Has anyone joined this Home Based Business? Or looked into it. I would like to know the pros and cons

http://www.eezas123biz.com/

Favorite Answer

Yes, I have. It's My Power Mall and it's just one of the great affiliate programs you can join for free, along with a couple of others, at http://www.top10homebiz.info./ The support is excellent and the profit potential is realistic. I wish I had done this years ago and saved myself alot of money.

Many people have. It has much appeal to the masses because it is free. They used to have a visual compensation plan that was a lot easier to read than the text version they now post. I can only presume that if someone really studied the figures and percentages shown in the graphics, they would figure out how futile it was. But, let's consider this.

At level 2 - or tier 2 as they call it - you get $1.41 from each mall you get signed up under you. Those people must purchase $150.00 for you to receive any commission. So the sells below $150.00, the company gets the profit. It's called breakage.

According to their example on tier 2 with 5 people spending $150.00 you would get $7.05 cents. Tier 3 - with 25 people under you, purchasing $150.00, you get $2.85 x 25 = $71.25.

And it goes on from there. If you go down towards the center of the page you will find the compensation plan in text version. The info I am quoting is on page 6 & 7.

Under the Business Model tab says it is not an MLM, not network marketing, etc... but is a perfect 10x9 forced matrix. ANYTHING that is structured to pay down levels IS multi-level marketing (MLM) anyway you dice it or try to deny it.

Why are so many jumping on board with this program? It's free and because they have not read the fine print. They jumped on because they either saw 55% rebate on your own purchases or 28% on your malls under you. Truth of the matter is that you don't receive 28% until you have 10,000 people buying. How long is it going to take you to grow your mall 10 levels deep to have 10,000 people.

They have really revamped the legalities about the site as there used to be Policy and procedures posted where they said you had to actively purchase each month to qualify. They also stated you had to spend more in your own mall as your profits grew. I just looked at this site in depth about two months ago, so they have made the changes since then. I doubt anyone noticed. Now there just seems to be a lot of double talk and then at the end of the compensation plan, a bit of tugging at one's heart strings with their charitable claims.

I would really suggest you read the entire text version of the compensation before you make any decision, be it free or not. It may be free to join, but it's not FREE when you have to purchase to earn commissions. I learned this the hard way in another "FREE" company.

If there is anything else I can help with, give me a shout.

~jennifer

Please view the links on this page about work at home businesses. Many of them can be scams, or at the very least not what they appear to be.

http://alaskaoregonwesternwashington.bbb.org/WWWRo...

I would meet people involved in this IN PERSON - multiple people. I would be wary.