Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it really that bad? No one understands that God has nothing to do with Religion.?

Religion has everything to do with God.

Favorite Answer

I understand. My inlaws don't like the fact that Idon't like going to church (grew up catholic if that explains my fears!) but I think it's just a way to control the people instead of really be about God. I am spiritual but I don't like organized religion...who's is right? Who's is wrong? Am I one of them on the list to make it into heaven or did I tithe enough to make it on the books? Who's version of the bible should I believe or read? Do I not like the other religions?

I think "religion" is about power and then God. It's sad. I think God presents him/herself in the form that is best suited for his audience.

It depends on what and who, one's religion is based on.

A biblical faith is based on a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as a persons Lord and Saviour

Jesus' teachings ought to be front and centre of ones walk of Faith.