Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

In arab (Madina),from where I can get Clinique product?I need address of clinique outlet in Madina(saudi arab)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hmm? I cant speak for Madina as ive never been there, I live in the eastern region of Saudi (completely across the country).. We have clinique in all our finer major department stores... Al-Sawani, Paris Gallery, Gazzaz... I dont know if these stores are in the Madina malls.. but im sure if you find an upscale department store in a mall there, they sell it

• 1 decade ago

Below is their website. They don't list any stores other than for the US and Canada. You may want to contact Clinique using email to ask where their Medina stores are. You can also order directly from the website (but you should check whether they will send overseas first).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.