In arab (Madina),from where I can get Clinique product?I need address of clinique outlet in Madina(saudi arab)

• Mintee
    Favorite Answer

hmm? I cant speak for Madina as ive never been there, I live in the eastern region of Saudi (completely across the country).. We have clinique in all our finer major department stores... Al-Sawani, Paris Gallery, Gazzaz... I dont know if these stores are in the Madina malls.. but im sure if you find an upscale department store in a mall there, they sell it

Below is their website. They don't list any stores other than for the US and Canada. You may want to contact Clinique using email to ask where their Medina stores are. You can also order directly from the website (but you should check whether they will send overseas first).