Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am in the market for a Blu_Ray player. I have a hd tv but only displays 720p and 1080i. Which is best?

I have a hd tv but only displays 720p and 1080i. Which is best? If possible one that plays dvd+r also..

Thanks in advance

Forgot to mention I have a ps3 already.

Favorite Answer

Just buy a PS3. it will have everything you need for BluRay and also have other additional perks that you cannot get with a simple player.

I have had one since the day they came out and use it as a video game system and my primary DVD player.

i think that it is the best bet for the money.

• ?

dazzling. Channels are the two broadcast in 1080i or 720p. Having a 1080p television will do you no solid till it quite is asserted to a Blu-ray participant. Even then at a distance of roughly 12 ft the version isn't important.