Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jami asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

does anyone elses husband drive you *****ing nuts?!!!!!?

my husband is sick and hes acting like a damn baby....its driving me crazy!!....he gets on my nerves about the smalllest things....hes like...i cant ..im sick bla bla bla...anyone elses husband do this? ....i better add im 38 weeks pregnant..so it could just be my hormones....doubtful though lol

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is sooo good to know that i am not alone, my husband is such a baby and i am going crazy too,

we have a 2 months old baby and i stay at home , every day when he comes from work he complains about how tired he is and what suprises me every day is that fact that he doesnt even wake up at night. i do that all by my self and only on saturdays we share shifts.

now i just had a fever and you wont believe this one, he told me that he is sick too and keeps on breathing through his mouth and he is not even sick, just dodging the taking care of the baby and other stuff.

i am going crazy and my nanny is not here , went home for xmas so i am stuck .

i am going out of my mind, big big baby he is.

• 1 decade ago

It is your hormones, lol. I got lucky with my husband, when he is sick all he wants is to be left alone and will sleep until he feels better. Seriously he has slept for 3 days before. I usually drive him crazy cuz I act like a baby when I'm sick. It's a part of being married, we both have to give and take.

• 1 decade ago

I try and do as much as I can, even though I was on bed rest up till about 2 months ago,.. yet when my husband gets a cold, he's a lil baby.

Its funny, but is a bit annoying.

My mom told me thats just how men are growing up, whenever my dad would get sick. So I guess I expected it!

My mom told me, if I ever had a boy, don't make him a wimp, I guess this is why. xD

29 wks w/ number one!

• 1 decade ago

Yes! I think most men turn into little girls when they get sick and act like we are the babies when we are sick, pregnant, or in labor... My husband said he thought he could have had our 9 lb 4 oz kid without the drugs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's probably partically hormones but mostly him. I'm online right now because my husband took a "break" from helping me clean up the house. Looks like now we're both on strike!

• 1 decade ago

I think your hormones are going wild. I acted the same way when I was pregnant. Just remember....he's the father of your child.

Source(s): JMHO
  • 1 decade ago

Haven't you ever noticed that all men act like babies when they're sick? That's because their mommies did such a great job spoiling the crap out of them every time they sneezed. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my partner had a cold and struggled to get out of bed! im in the early stages of pregnancy, with constant sickness, no energy, dizzyness etc etc and i get up with my 2yr old son, just get on with things and he's in bed nearly crying! its pathetic, but some men can be babies with a little illness.

what your feeling is normal, just give him a slap and tell him to snap out if it x

• 1 decade ago

Mine is getting to that point too! He calls me to get him some medicine or to make him some tea with honey and lemon or help him with the covers...but when I got sick, he didnt do crap for me!

• 1 decade ago

Everyday!! omg.. I swear one of these days I will kill him! He acts worse than my 2 yr some times ugg. your not alone at all !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.