Angela J asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What is the best type of hair roller to use?

I have hair about 2 inches past my shoulders. I do not want to damage my hair. What are the easiest rollers to use that dont damage your hair??

Favorite Answer

Velcro rollers will curl your hair, but not super well. I would suggest using a curling iron. The hair is only in contact with the hot iron for about 10-15 seconds, but the curl is much tighter and will stay in longer. So I think you'll get the best of both worlds with that solution.

• Tif

use velcro rollers. right after you blow dry your hair wrap sections in velcro rollers and blast with the blowdryer again. take out after your hair has cooled (15 minutes).