N/A asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 decade ago

When u go to tama town (tamagotchi game), how can u get the stuff u buy and the gotchi points u earned???????

Favorite Answer

Read the instrucction manual of your Tamagotchi, it has to be Version 3 or older and u have to use the little antenna and pick receive or something like that.

and get a passport...I think

I have version2 but one of my friend has use it and he did something like that

Motor car manuals are too formulaic. I'd change the oil - according to their specifications. But I'd do it at one half of their suggested mileage. Only costs you a few dollars, and can't do anything but good.