Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What should I wear?

For New Years i'm going to a party with my cousin, some friends, and my boyfriend. Right now I think the dress code is 'dressy casual'. What exactly does that mean?

& What should I wear? [links would be nice.]

THANKS! :]

Update:

If this helps at all, i'm 5 feet, 96 lbs. I have medium-length brown hair, and brownish-green eyes.

Update 2:

It's a New Year's party. There will be no adults. I'm 15, and i'll be the youngest one there. The oldest people will be around 18. uhmm...so it will just be me and some other kids..yeah. does that help?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • K.T.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.styleguru.org/images/kates-striped-swea... Something like this a cute sweater dress would look cute- even with regular hose- make the look your own-HAve fun!

• 1 decade ago

Wear a nice skirt (or dress pants) and a dressy top. Since it's a New Years party you can go with something flirty if you'd like. Have fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

casual means jeans and a t shirt. don't get overly dressed b/c u might be the only one there that is

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't wear a dress but I wouldn't wear jeans. What kind of party is it? That's kinda important.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.