I know there is a certain copy of the 5th Harry Potter movie that you can buy that will go right on iTunes?

(not the one you buy from there) that you can buy from a store, like Wal-Mart. I was wondering where i can buy it at and what it is called.

Favorite Answer

It comes with the 2 disc special edition of the movie... look for something on the back that says "Digital copy". Be careful, though... I had someone come in the other day that told me that the digital copy would not work on either of her iPods, but they did play in iTunes. She did a bit of research and said that the only mp3 player that the movie would play on were Samsungs and something similar, but not the iPod.