Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

I have downloaded the ford focus for the Sims 2 and i am wondering how to get a driveway to place it on?

I have bought the car but it will only let me buy it if i have a driveway to place it on, I am wondering how to get a driveway!

Favorite Answer

do you have the Nightlife expansion pack? that's the one that has the driveway. if you do, it is under the buy menu, miscellaneous (the 3 circles), and then click on the picture of a car.

There is a driveway kit available on the same site. It's one of MaxoidMonkey's creations. Just keep in mind that if you don't have Nightlife, you need at least one newer expansion pack for the car/driveway to work.

The car is located under Buy Mode -> Miscellaneous -> Cars, and the driveway is located under Build Mode -> Misc. -> Car Stuff (or whatever it's called...).