Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

I have downloaded the ford focus for the Sims 2 and i am wondering how to get a driveway to place it on?

I have bought the car but it will only let me buy it if i have a driveway to place it on, I am wondering how to get a driveway!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

do you have the Nightlife expansion pack? that's the one that has the driveway. if you do, it is under the buy menu, miscellaneous (the 3 circles), and then click on the picture of a car.

• 1 decade ago

There is a driveway kit available on the same site. It's one of MaxoidMonkey's creations. Just keep in mind that if you don't have Nightlife, you need at least one newer expansion pack for the car/driveway to work.

The car is located under Buy Mode -> Miscellaneous -> Cars, and the driveway is located under Build Mode -> Misc. -> Car Stuff (or whatever it's called...).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.