What do you celebrate on Christmas? Birth of Christ, Santa Clause, nothing or something else?

Favorite Answer

When I was growing up, Santa Claus was the main focus of Christmas in my family.

I "sort of" understood about the Manger and knew that it was Jesus' birth, but didn't really make the connection until I was older and didn't believe in Santa Claus anymore. Christmas then took on a different meaning.

Have a lovely rest of the day. Bright Blessings & Seasons Greetings.

The Birth of Christ

Birth of Christ

Family

Birth of Christ.

I celebrate the birth of christ and santa.....

I celebrate because it is the end of the year and I get time off work and have time to spend with family and friends.

Jesus was born in the spring.

I celebrate the happy times of the year and just clean out the bad times

It's CLAUS, as in Saint Nicholaus, or Santa Claus, Indiana, or Santa Claus, Georgia; not CLAUSE, as in " group of words containing a subject and a predicate and forming part of a compound or complex sentence" or "A distinct article, stipulation, or provision in a document".

Source(s): dictionary.com

sure, as little kids, we see it as santa coming, where's the gifts? but as you grow older, u begin to realize what it really means -- the birth of Christ. sure, its also hectic because dealing with your once-a-year visit with the family is surrounded by drama, but at the end of it all, knowing ur with the ones you care about--that's what Christmas means to me.