Songs with great acoustic guitar play?

I really love the sound of acoustic guitar.

Please recommend me some songs with nice guitar play.

Favorite Answer

life by the drop-stevie ray vaughan

Stairway to Heaven, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away, Where do the Children Play, acoustic Layla, Norwegian Wood, Sister Golden Hair, Wild Horses, and Blackbird come to mind. Most of the songs on Led Zeppelin III have acoustic parts. Early Bob Dylan like Blowin' in the Wind. Pinball Wizard, Behind Blue Eyes.

You can find the chords to most songs by putting the song name in quotes in Google and add the word chords. Either chords or a tab usually comes up first. The first ones that come up aren't always perfectly correct or in the original key, but usually this is pretty reliable.

Good question!

Happy Holidays. I love acoustic guitar too and have been playing for about 40 years.

Hey Jude is a fantastic song to play. My sister learned to do it herself and she is a beginner. It's also just a great song:)

"Dust in the Wind", Kansas

lots of sones by the band AMERICA had a very predominant accoustic guitar element..."Horse with No Name", "Sister Golden Hair"