Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you had the chance to live forever would you take it?

Why or Why Not?

Favorite Answer

I accepted Christ as my Lord so I will live forever in Heaven. I have no desire to live forever on this earth.

Yes. Just suppose of all of the potent matters you would witness, matters you could not ever see on your lifetime typically. Or the matters you would accomplish with never-ending years to prefect them. On the drawback, it could imply looking every person you realize and love develop historic and die round you, leaving you for your possess. You'd have got to transfer and reinvent your self each and every thirty years or so since men and women could realize that you just did not age. However, if we are speakme vampires and such, there is consistently the probability of exchanging anybody else, so you'll have a accomplice. As for age, approximately 25. Still younger, however historic sufficient to be taken critically, with out too many questions. (Imagine the nightmare in the event you obtained ID checked in every single place you went despite the fact that you have been 900+).

I would and I'd want all my family & friends to live forever with me. Why, you ask. It would be so neat to watch how our world changes over many many years. The younger generation would seek you out to learn how the world was hundreds of years ago.

Mary in Beulah, MI. USA

Nope. Not unless it came with eternal youth, eternal health, and eternal wealth. Bad enough resigning myself to working 50 years, why on earth would I want to work forever??

NO, maybe live till my kids were all grown up. But not forever why torture your self and see everyone around you die and your still around?

I would want to live very long but maybe I'd get tired of living. I mean you grow old get sick and witness all this horrible **** and can't prevent it so oneday eventually I'd get tired and just kill myself.

hell ya.. the life is beautiful... and as long as i am healthy... old man... i wouldnt wanna be sick and be depend on people... having said that.. i would only wanna live until i am healthy.. that should feel like forever.. :)

• Ella

Oh hell no!

Why?

Taxes, bills, having to keep working until the planet dies off, and would be too old to get any dates.

Only if I could start over every 30 years....

no life is about liveing learning and makeing mistakes