Some girls like to crush bugs/snails under their feet?

what shoes whould you prefer, and r this kind of girls in romania to? :)

Favorite Answer

...oooo, the feel of shuffling along the floor, layered in fat, crunching, juicy and wriggly grub worms...watching them squirm and writhe between my toes...every other moment, reaching down to pull one stuck between my smallest toes...and bringing it up...a tender morsel, to be enshrouded by my dexterious tongue...after which, I hungrily knash down...the bitter, but satisfying green fluids from within the grub's twitching and thrashing form...dripping from my lips...

what?!

i personally don't like squashing bugs or snails, but i'm sure there girls that do all over the world.

even in romania.

Some girls pour salt on snails, others cook 'em up and eat 'em

• ?

Seek help, my friend.