Credit Cards with Bad credit?

I have a daughter who is very sick and we have so many medical bills we need to apply for a credit card but I have bad credit because of what is going on. Is there anything that I can do? I have never had a credit card before, so I was just wondering. We need to get a credit card to go to a special hospital in nebraska for more help. Thanks! Please leave links to websites that would help me apply for a credit card.

I do have a job but I don't have a bank account, I have applied for Capital one but they said no

Favorite Answer

The only thing I can think of is secured credit cards, due to your poor credit ratings, but unfortunately, you are required to leave a deposit equal to your credit limit for them.

Try care credit, or possibly a loan from local bank that you have been a customer of for some time.

Good luck.

If you have medical bills getting to pay interests on them would only increase your problem, not decrease it. Maybe if you have properties you could get a loan from your bank, interest rates on that would be cheaper than cards. Personally I'd try to sell assets instead of borrowing. Good luck anyway I wish you the very best.

RE:

Credit Cards with Bad credit?

I have a daughter who is very sick and we have so many medical bills we need to apply for a credit card but I have bad credit because of what is going on. Is there anything that I can do? I have never...

I hope this helps you: How to Select Bad Credit Credit Cards Bad credit credit cards have been developed for people with poor credit and want to improve their credit rating. There are two types of credit cards: secured and unsecured credit cards. You have to choose between these two, based on various factors with the stable income being the crucial one.

Orchard Bank might work. If you would like a link to them, please send an email. Without a credit history and bad credit you might not be able to get high enough limit to help you. If it's a matter of charging gas to get there, it might help. Be wary of opening new credit card accounts, you might get approved for say $1500.00 on a new card, with a cash advance limit of $300.00, you go out get a cash advance for $250.00 and the next thing you know, they knock your limit down to $900.00. Happens all the time. Be careful and best wishes that all turns out well for you.

capital one is usually the credit card company that accepts almost anyone with a yearly fee of 29-49 usually its a 300 card and if you pay 3 times on time at least minimum payment they increase your limit from 300 to 500

There are a few credit cards out there for bad credit but if you have bad credit and get another credit card make sure you don't get your self in a deeper hole, alot of these credit cards for poor credit have an annual fee and application fees make sure you build your credit and then cancel and get a better one, check out www.fastcreditcardapprovals.com

• KnowMe

If your worried about being turned down. I know that Capital one accepts everyone as long as they have a job. the limit i'm not sure of. Their interest rate is rather high! but if they have a promotion going on for like 6 months interest free that would be okay.

Just don't bury yourself in further debt.

I know this is probably not what you want to hear but a credit card is only going to put you into more debt. Eventually your best bet will be to file for medical bancruptcy or they will forward you to a government program to help with the bills. Contact your Family services department for details. i'm sorry for everything your going through.

Try First Premier they gave me my first card when all the other companies wouldnt approve me. It's a mastercard so it's accept everywhere too. Just do a search on good for First Premier Mastercard. I hope this helps and god bless I hope your daughter is ok

call a popular radio station (host) and ask if they would kindly let people know you have a dilemma and need help to get your child to the doctor. See if there is a children's hospital in your area (shriners) who can also help, or ask St. Jude's hospital..