Credit Cards with Bad credit?

I have a daughter who is very sick and we have so many medical bills we need to apply for a credit card but I have bad credit because of what is going on. Is there anything that I can do? I have never had a credit card before, so I was just wondering. We need to get a credit card to go to a special hospital in... show more I have a daughter who is very sick and we have so many medical bills we need to apply for a credit card but I have bad credit because of what is going on. Is there anything that I can do? I have never had a credit card before, so I was just wondering. We need to get a credit card to go to a special hospital in nebraska for more help. Thanks! Please leave links to websites that would help me apply for a credit card.
Update: I do have a job but I don't have a bank account, I have applied for Capital one but they said no
0