Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Why can't I add a 60Mb file on my iPod?

I have an iPod Nano 2G, and I only have 177Mb left. I wanted to add a MP3 file, but I couldn't add it on my iPod, even the file didn't show up on my iTunes library. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

If the file isn't showing up then it is because it has not imported into itunes. Thats why when you sync it doesn't add anything to your ipod nano. It sounds like the file isn't in the correct format for itunes to import, sometimes it doesn't import if the name is too long or just contains bad characters that itunes does not allow.

you might have other types of files occupying that space. You will probably end up having to delete something to make room for the new file.