Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Am I the only teenage that dosen't really like music and movies??

Its ok but I am not into music or movies that much, I am more into TV...

Update:

I listen to music but just not a lot and I can't sit for 2 hrs to watch a movie but I love tv!!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I don't understand how some people can listen to music so often. After a while it just gets on my nerves. I don't mind a good movie once in a while, but all in all, I do prefer TV.

I think we're in the minority though. =]

Kristina x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well I am not in love with movies or tv and music that much but I do like them

• 1 decade ago

I am into music but not much into TV or movies.

• Susie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I love music, but I don't like movies or TV. Some movies are very good, but I don't have the attention span for them.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not really into movies and don't watch much tv, but i LOVE music. I couldn't live without it

• sweety
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I thought every teenage either likes music or movies. Me too I'm more into TV but also music...though I watch movies online for free at http://www.watch-movies.net/

I love that site.

• 1 decade ago

if you have not heard all the music of the world do not put down music as a whole....there has to be some type of music you like.....and not all people like movies

• 1 decade ago

i HATE tv and LOVE music and i'm going to be a movie director.

• Wakes
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i like all 3

• 1 decade ago

yeah I would say so, most ppl love music, i happen to love all 3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.