Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

I'm looking for $50-$70 dollar purses that are chanel, coach, dooney & bourke do u no any good sites?

I'm looking for a purse to ask before christmas im reaally trying to find out, a site cuz i looked everywhere and all the purses r UGLY, do you know any sites where u can find like aany purses for cheap??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

try a local flee market, or look in the streets of a big city

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry hun, its impossible to find a Chanel bag at that price point. If Chanel was $70 i would've had 100 of them by now. Even replica bags cost around $75 and they are illegal and some of them support terrorism. You might be able to find a dooney & bourke bag for under $100 on Ebay though and I'm sure if you are lucky you may even find them in your local TJ Maxx. If not, just keep trawling as many thrift & vintage stores as possible, you'll never know what you might find. Last resort would be to join www.swapstyle.com, its a site where you swap your unwanted clothes, shoes, makeup, etc with people all over the world. You might be able to get a second hand coach/dooney & bourke by exchanging some of your unwanted stuff on there.

Also, i just want you to know that you don't need a designer bag to impress people or to feel stylish or to fit in. The society today really makes it hard for us not to fall into the designer consumer market. Please try to see through what magazines, advertising & celebrities are trying to sell to you. You can get a perfectly good quality bag which isn't designer and still look just as good. I guess you are under 16 and probably influenced by friends or the media. You should really concentrate on finding your own style and not just focusing on designer brands. Obsessing over these things will just make you unhappy and life is too short for that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TJ Maxx has A LOT of Dooney and Burke bags for $20-30.

There are some Coach outlets here and there, but if you are looking for a good purse less than $70, you are going to have a really hard time. There are amazing replicas down in Canal Street in NY.

Chanel bags for $70...doesn't seem too likely. My aunt got one on Ebay, but it turned out to be fake. In other words, don't go on Ebay ;) . Once again, Canal Street has the best replicas you will find anywhere.

• 1 decade ago

The only way to get a fifty to seventy dollar couture bag is to look for knock-offs. Since most are illegal I wouldn't recommend them. You probably won't be able to get one for Christmas, but you should try an outlet store. I've seen the cutest Coach bags in outlet stores for cheap, and they're completely real.

Hope I Helped.

[!]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

My wife and I have found this outlet online and then got one there. Not really remarkable with their delivery service speed however does save you up to 75% and pleased to get this. The quality is truly superior and until now never spot a defects.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wait so do u mean fake chanel, coach, and dooney and burkes? b/c you would never find any of those designers for that price but heres a site for fake bags...

www.basicreplica.com

• TaTa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yeah bootleg ones on canal street

• 1 decade ago

ebay, tjmaxx, marshalls, sales racks.

• 1 decade ago

those would have to be knock offs, so no sorry i dont know any sites.

• 1 decade ago

Umm you cant... not inless there fakes...

Try ebay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.