Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do I have the looks to be a celebrity?

I would like to take up acting and singing but I am not sure if society would accept my appearance. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Well you look remarkably like Alicia Silverstone so I'd have to say hell yeah!

Source(s): Just the opinion of a US Marine fighting for the country that he loves!

Celeberity comes in all shapes and sizes,for beautiful to plain ugly,so ANYONE can become a celebrity,it depends MORE on what kind,but acting and singing are limitless,as long as there is SOME talent.

If Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton can still be famous, I'm sure you can. A couple of exceptions though, you're not totally creepy and you could probably do a better job than those two and don't do anything psycho crazy. ;)

i don't know what you look like up close, post a pic or something

sure....but u wouldn't be as big star...dont mind

• Emily

i dont see why not :)