Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

aiight theres this gurl?

k so shes way in my class last year , and anyway i talk to her all the time on myspace , and last night i was talking to her for lyke 3 and a half hours . anyway , so first she was playing with her sister , and i was talking 2 1 of her friends , and her friend asked if i lyked sarah wich is the gurl that im talking about , anyway so i said i dont lyke her but i think shes fine and wud definately go out with her , anyway i was talking to her fried for a while , and then sarah wanted to talk to me again , and she was telling me how lyke she hella wants to see me ( i havent seen her in a couple of months ) and asked me if i wasnted to see her , and i sayed yeah , anyway , so she told me to ask her any question , and she wud answer it , so yeah ne way i wasnt sure if she wanted to ask me if i liked her , so finally she told me to ask her who she liked , and i did , and she sayed she liked sum dude named edwin , andway i was just like ok , so wuts going on here lol ?

Update:

oh yeah , and also i told her , lyke aiight unless u wanna call me ima go cuz im gettin too tired to type lol , and i gave her my number , ne way she called me , and we were talking for a sec and then she was lyke oh sorry i gtg , so b4 i fell asleep i decided to check my myspace , and shes was lyke oh yeah , if ever wanna call me here my number , and so she gave me her number but it was a house phone so i didnt wanna call it cuz it was lyke 4 in the morning , and i dont really wana ask her out , cuz on the off chance she doesnt lyke me , its gonna be acward talking 2 her , because we talk on a regular basis , and i dont wanna **** that up , so wut exactly shud i do ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry, but it seems like you are purposely trying to spell everything wrong. I could not get past the 1st sectance. if you want a good answer ask a good question.

• 1 decade ago

i think she likes you... she probably just sad edwin cuz she was tryin to cover but i think u should tell her you like her. thats how i got my last boyfriend.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.