Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What to wear when singing...?

Wat should i wear while singing "Ain't no Sunshine when she's gone"? Its for a school talent show.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would recommend a full length (to the ankles) simple but elegant evening gown and heels. Put your hair up if it's long and wear elegant hanging ear rings. A low neck-line is okay if you have something to hang around your neck that's elegant (nothing gaudy or trashy and no blingbling! lol

The theme for a song like this is elegant in my opinion. If they have stage lights at their performance space, choose a fabric for the dress that has something in it to reflect the lights.

Most importantly, wear your smile! Practice in a mirror. If you can find a warm sad sort of smile, you could will the entire event with nothing more than an average voice.

Break a leg!

Edit: for those that don't understand "break a leg" look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_a_leg

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if i were you:

-Grey Roberto Cavalli Top

- Black Rock&Republic Skinny Jeans

- Red Christian Louboutin Pumps

Classic and Cheep. You'll LOVE it.

• 1 decade ago

well, I've never heard the song, but no matter what song it is, don't wear anything tight that will effect your breathing.

Good Luck with the show :)

• 1 decade ago

a parka, flip flops and a foam finger

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

clothes! or something yellowish orange

• 1 decade ago

clothes would be appropriate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.