Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Since Santa stops on the Island of Misfits every year....?

....does that mean he'll be coming by here to pick up some of the Y/A misfits too?? Who's leaving the island with Santa this year?

Favorite Answer

i think i might be

Me! Nothing like getting stuck with Rudolph, Charley in the Box, and a dentist (who specializes in changing doll's teeth).

He might come by..BUTT!...he is bringing his wife ..so I can have someone to converse with...and No I will not be leaving this place just yet!

Source(s): birds brain

We'll have to wait 'til after Christmas to see who's gone. ha.

Not yet, haven't collected enough stocking coal yet, but soon, he'll get his!

I`m the Charlie in a box!!!

yup,for me anyway

take me take me ohh please