Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Are the cute, sexy female avatars based on reality?

The female avatars are so cute and sexy. Do you think they are based on reality?

Favorite Answer

Only a fantasy reality (If I think it, then it is)

• Tim D

Of course not. To get an avatar you go through a series of steps, choosing look, costume etc. until you reach the end and Hey Presto, you have an avatar.

Yes they look nice, the graphics guys put a lot of effort in to try and hit the spot with the target audience. Attracting people to the yahoo website is big business, they charge advertisers by how many hits they get and how long people stay per visist.

Face it, YA is one big fly trap helping them make money.

Oh my goodness.... actual each human being seems being quite brutal, are actual no longer they? Weeell, i'd be thoroughly hardship-loose. I chosen you for a splash because of the reality of your avatar. It jogged my memory of a image of my daughter and certain, i theory you usual quite (in reality a splash advance on your ego, extreme priced). And it truly is honestly unique at the same time as at the same time as in evaluation with each and each and each and each and each and each and all the others. i have were given were given considered some that stink so undesirable that I in reality desire that they had question me my opinion and that i might want to favor to inform 'em so. I extremely dislike those the precedence you'll now no longer have the ability to artwork out a face or a image of a few kind. besides.... save those questions coming! lol...

Check out my avatar and guess for yourself.

LoL

Why would you ask that? It might look like them as a cartoon

I am...Wot do you think hun? lol