Is Alvin and The Chipmunks worth seeing?

I want to see it....but my friends keep giving bad reviews about it.

• LORD Z
    Favorite Answer

It is a funny children's type movie with singnig and special effects. Perhaps your friends just wanted more of the original looking chipmunks. That it does not have.

No no no! It's full of cliches and the plot goes way too slow. It's also unbelievable... chipmunks making it big after only like three months? I don't think so. 2 out of 5 stars

• It may not be a masterpiece, but Jason Lee is in it! Might be worth it for entertainment purposes only.

well dont listen to them i heard that it is the cutiest and funniest movie that has ever came out i would love to see it myself the only reason your friends say that is because they see diffrently than others.

Yes that movie was so cute!!!

• no it sucked!!

Source(s): i saw it :C