Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

lil johhny again!!?

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?" When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "God Almighty!" shouted Mary.

The teacher said, "Very good," and Mary fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, "Who is our Lord and Savior?"

Mary didn't even stir from her slumber, so once again, little Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her with a pin. "Jesus Christ!" shouted Mary.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?"

Again Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time nothing happened so Johnny put a little more pressure to the pin and this time Mary jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that ******* thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!"

The Teacher fainted

• Cotton
    Favorite Answer

Wish I could give you 5 stars for that one. Very good.

Very funny. I have to come in this site more often. It sure is a quick pick me up.

LOL, you get my lol seal of aprovel.

Source(s): The LOL Man Strikes Again

lololol.... thats good