What would you tell a 13 or 14 girl if she......?

what would you tell a 13 or 14 year old girl if she went to a party got drunk and was taken advantage of. I don't mean from a parents point of veiw either.

Favorite Answer

The Truth.

Ive Had TO Do This Before

If You Dont Tell Her, Shell Find Out In An Awful Way

Tell Her, But Be Gentle With Your Words

E.g. Other Than "You Had Sex" Say "The Alcohol Took Over You And You Did Things Youll Regret"

But Before You Say All That Say

"I Think You Should Know From Me Rather Than From Someone Else..."

Hope That Helps

For the most part I agree with "Olderwiser100", rape is rape and the first thing she should do is report it, get tested for std's, get tested for pregnancy and last but not least find some new friends because I would assume she went to that party with her so called "friends" and not ONE of them looked out for her like a true friend would or should. An example is, your to drunk, its time to go. None of the people she was with that night are her friends and never will be.

Tell her about it and tell her that she needs to go get tested, or better, take her to the local hospital for a rape kit.

If she was sexually molested and you know who did it, you need to report it... she needs to file charges.

You should probably insist on talking to her parents... particularly if she considers doing this twice... it means they need to do an intervention on behalf of their child who is clearly not mature enough to look after herself.

If you were there, you should have been more protective. Better to call your parents and have them haul the two of you home drunk than to have her living with lasting regret because of either a pregnancy or disease.

Better to lose her as a friend than have her gang-raped.

i would say... that she made a wrong decision and that should have never happened but it did ...sadly...

thats she needs to start highering her standards of what people she should hang out with and how she should act...

that she needs to talk to some1 a friend or some1 she trusts to help her stay on track.. and even though things may seem cool at the time it really isnt and it is so not worth it...

the people that do stuff like that now is most likely to become pregnant and not have a college degree ...im not sayin all people who drink and smoke at a younge age that happens to but that usely does...

ooo and if u wanted to know im not an aduly im a 14 year to.. but i just know what i should be doin..

i hope i helped

and i hope that girl if its you or not makes a right decision and knows that she is a treasure

Well...you don't need to be a parent to give good advice. I'd say you're too young to be going to parties where there's alcohol...no wait, too young to party PERIOD. It is your fault for bad judgement, but it's not completely your fault. Report whoever took advantage of you, let the chips fall where they will, and THINK AND BE SMART. Use that brain you were given.

• Jo

first of all who took advantage of her, where did she get the alcohol, where were the chaperones at the party, first of all if her parents dont know she needs to tell them, they will not get mad at her. if this was my daughter I would want to know. if you are a friend, you will go with her to her parents and help her tell them, they will fiqure out what is best for her. this seems like the end of the world right now, but it isnt

when i was 15 that happened to me at that time i didnt know it was rape i was just ashamed of myself and felt dirty and gross. also obviously knew my parents would trippp. at the time i thought whats the most that can happen they will try to get the guy who did that to me and then he will get punished. i didn't want to her them pretty much mock me more for what i had caused upon myself so i never said anything. it haunted me tho it affected me when i was getting older to get personal and intimate in my relationships. if you don't want to tell them. tell a school counsellor or if you can find a kids counselling or peer mentoring agency Thur school join it. but it helps to just let it out and then you realise that once you pass this phase and overcome this obstacle it just made you stronger and also mad you more wiser about your surroundings.

If she doesn't know about it, then you should most definitely tell her about it because she of all people deserves to know. Don't yell at her or anything because she probably would already know she made a stupid decision after you told her. Contact some authorities because they will be able to help her the best.

that she made a mistake, but that her mistake could cost her dearly should she become pregnant. not from a parent's viewpoint, but she does need to contact the authorities. rape sweetie, is rape.

worse case scenario is that she could end up ruining her life,getting drunk is not how to have a good time.