Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If my tragus cartilage got shattered, would I have bumps immediatly or does it take time for the bumps to form

I got my tragus pierced with a gun at the mall last night. I know it was risky to get it done with a gun, but it looks fine and it's only sore so far..

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

After the cartilage shatters a sore bump will start too form where it is damaged. You should get piercings done at a professional Body Piercing/Tattoo Parlor. Claires and all those places in the mall don't know what they are doing if you got it there.

• Rose
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

wow. I cant believe they pierced your tragus with a gun. Pretty sure that's actually illegal.

Just take really good care of it. Don't use the cleaning stuff they gave you, it's actually kind of bad for the piercing. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt with 8 oz of water, dip it in a cotton puff and put it on the piercing for about 5 minutes twice a day.

Good luck healing it. If you start having issues with it, you might want to go to a professional piercer and have them change out the jewelery for something decent like titanium or surgical grade stainless steal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.