Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

ok i really need some help here..?

well i need some advice.

i like two guys. i really like one, and i mean i like him A LOT, but the thing is he switched schools. the other guy i barely like, like the feelings i have for him are so little it's like they almost arent there at all. but see he likes me a lot. and he is really sweet, but i just cant drop the feelings i have for the first guy.

i really have no idea what to do.

every time i think about it i canfuse myself..probably like i just confused you.

well if you have any idea what i should do, please share.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You don't have to stop thinking about the first guy but you do need to stop obsessing. Give this 2nd guy who is right here a chance and get to know him. You CAN just be friends. Be good friends and have fun, but don't mess w/ his head. Don't lead him on. At the same time, don't say no to him just bcuz u are hung up on somebody else. Regardless of either of them, you must move on with your life and grow and be happy. How about you just decide and make it known that you don't commit to any guy yet. In time, things will make more sense.

God bless! Merry Christmas!

• 1 decade ago

You should go with the one you like a lot. The other guy may be really sweet but if you don't have strong feelings for him then it's probably not meant to be. I have had this problem before and I think that you should going with the guy you like alot. if you date the guy that likes you alot and you don't feel the same for him in the end he'll get hurt and hate you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well dont block guy number 2 out who likes you back. talk to him get to know him maybe whn u find out how interesting and nice he is you will move on from guy 1

you are young you cant just sit there and mope over dude who left school ur life has not ended

plus its always better when the guy likes you more because he will always treat you like you are precious

• 1 decade ago

the very first thing you should do is check how many times you use the word 'like' - it's a stupid mannerism. as to your relationship - walk to your own drummer for about six months then decide.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.