Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Does anyone think that the Patriots will lose in the playoffs because I do.?

I think the Colts can do it because the Patriots aren't doing as good as they were when the Colts played them before and Anthony Gonzalez is doing awesome. Dont answer that the Pat's will go undefeated just because you are a Pat's fan.

Favorite Answer

If they get beat it will be to the Colts in the AFC Championship game. There nobody in the NFC that matches up to either of them. But I don't think it will happen.

As a Pats fan, I do believe that they will go all the way and win the S.B. However, I know that they are not infallible and can be knocked down by a team like the Jags or Colts. It will be fun to watch regardless...

The Colts will beat the Patriots,but first both teams must make it to the championship game

let me tell you i know my football and the pats are bad new to any team in there way look at there rb and randy moss and tom brady a dream conceiton and they will no doubt go undefeated regualr seoasn i think there only evn comption in playoffs might be 1 wildcard team ,dallas ,or colts wont be that bad there screwd no marvin payton aint doing as good and reggie wayne aint picking up th slck and the def is the worst in history so yes there undefeated postsoean and reugalur but my fav team no but no woudl lose to theam 2 no doubt

I think Pats can lose, whether they will or not is not something fans or even the teams themselves can say, until the game is played and over with with Pats losing a play-off game its all just opinions. your question itself may sound like a factual based one but when you put the word think into it it because opinionated. But IF you were to compare who they might meet on paper, you can say then who might win or lose.

I think the Colts could do it, but they do have alot of injuries. The team that could be surprising is the Jaguars. Remember, if the weather gets ugly, all the weapons on the Patriots are not effective. No team is invincible.

• Julie

There are a lot of good teams out there, but I don't think any can beat the Pats this year.

I don't know the Patriots schedule, but they HAVE to lose, or else I will be flippin mad. Cause I'm a cowboys fan, and I HATE the Patriots.

• ?

Would LOVE to see my SAN DIEGO CHARGERS beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship game and eliminating them from ANOTHER Super Bowl appearance. It would almost be better than winning the Super Bowl itself! ALMOST!

I think so, that defense is really old and their secondary has looked suspect. They are no longer killing teams because they have been exposed on offense. I don't think the fins can beat them, but they don't look like the unbeatable team anymore.