Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is a kiss against purity ?

Hi, Is it against purity if i would kiss a guy on his lips before marriage ? Or is it a sin? Please be sure!!

Update:

I'm a Christian!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

im very religious, as a Christian, and no kissing is not a sin before marriage..sex is though

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kissing a boy before marriage is not a sin. But, never do anything you don't want to do. I don't know the whole story, so I'm not sure what this is about. You should only do it if you feel it is the right time. Too much of it could be translated into a sin, or that's how I have always thought about it. Having sex before marriage, that is a sin! I hope all of this helped, and I hope everything works out! Merry Christmas and God bless you!

• i would say its not a sin but its not something you should give lightly if you are a seriously pious person. I dont know what religion you are but from what i know then if you are going to kiss someone before marriage then it needs to go no farther than that and you really shouldnt have one of those open mouth hard breathing kisses, just nice chaste ones and not all the time. thats what is probably right, whether i agree with that or not is beside the point

• 1 decade ago

it is definitely not a sin to kiss a guy before marriage. that is fine, its just having sex before marriage that would be a sin. dont worry about it, kiss the guy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you muslim? Christian?

Sex before marriage is considered a sin..

an innocent kiss, nope

• 1 decade ago

omg r u from the stone age lol its def not a sin to kiss b4 marriage

• 1 decade ago

Kiss is pure in its own form.. Listen .. If your heart says dat u wanna kiss ur guy.. Do it.. Don waste time.. These moments r purest.. I say .. You go kiss him gal.. All the best.. see you.. Take care..

• 1 decade ago

no, as long as you dont have sex before marraige, kissing is ok. but if you feel that it would be a sin, dont do what u dont want to

• cath
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

lol. OK this is not a real question unless it came from a ghost in the 1800's. It should generate some interesting responses however.

• 1 decade ago

why would they have a sin in ariel.. " you know you want to kiss the girl "lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.