Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

i no where to get creseslia on pokemon pearl but the sailor is not aroun canalave.... where do i go?

by the way, if you want a giratina. type in my number....

0387-7344-2076

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you need to get father in the game beat the pokemon league and if you already did talk to the peeps inside the house near the dock.

And if anyone has pokemon mystery dugeon blue rescue team i need a rescue. the password is:

RM??97R(...)HX???P57?H?R????PP?1S??3!H... SIGN - POINTING DOWN)H??9?TPN

you have to enter that under friend rescue - recieve sos mail in password form once you put that in you have to go to i think the 15th floor and step on the purple flag. THere is an awesome reward so please help! Then email me at michalblue10@hotmail.com with the A-OK mail password (found in the same place as sos mail) THANKS!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.