Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Anyone else feel like crying over nothing?

My husband had to work today, but forgot his lunch... I just want to cry, but I know it is illogical. I am 38 weeks... I have never been so emotional while pregnant, but these last few weeks are really doing it to me.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been a big ball of emotions too! I'm 20 weeks and I cry over everything! My dog looked really cute this morning and I started crying!

You are almost done being pregnant :-) Congratulations and good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol, I'm 31 weeks. Everything makes me cry, and it has since conception I think! I'm always emotional during pregnancy, but stupid things make me bawl.. like I think I have to get up and run to the door when my husband is leaving for work in the morning to kiss him and say bye (for the 10th time that morning) and before, he has gotten out and left without me knowing, and I get so upset because I didn't give him a kiss.. OR I cried over shipping charges at the post office, it was $5 more than I thought, and although the money didn't matter.. it made me cry when I got home. It's just the hormones, but I know how you feel!

• 1 decade ago

When I was pregnant with my last chil I cried all the time over nothing, She is now 22 months old and I am still a very emotional person. I read anything sad and I start to ball.

Congrat, happy hollidays

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am 39 weeks today and heard a song and started crying in front of my son. i am quite emotional due to pregnancy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im not pregnant but i cry over nothing. pregnant women's hormones are going haywire and that is why u cry over nothing. congrats on the baby!

• lol.. its totally normal..i cried realllllllly hard over movies..say where sumone was being mean to sumone in the movie..people use to laugh at me..cut i couldt help it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I feel the same way!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my mom was like that. like when my dad accidentally put my crib on the wrong side of the room, she bawled for hrs from wat i've been told.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.