Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Anyone else feel like crying over nothing?

My husband had to work today, but forgot his lunch... I just want to cry, but I know it is illogical. I am 38 weeks... I have never been so emotional while pregnant, but these last few weeks are really doing it to me.

Favorite Answer

I've been a big ball of emotions too! I'm 20 weeks and I cry over everything! My dog looked really cute this morning and I started crying!

You are almost done being pregnant :-) Congratulations and good luck!

Lol, I'm 31 weeks. Everything makes me cry, and it has since conception I think! I'm always emotional during pregnancy, but stupid things make me bawl.. like I think I have to get up and run to the door when my husband is leaving for work in the morning to kiss him and say bye (for the 10th time that morning) and before, he has gotten out and left without me knowing, and I get so upset because I didn't give him a kiss.. OR I cried over shipping charges at the post office, it was $5 more than I thought, and although the money didn't matter.. it made me cry when I got home. It's just the hormones, but I know how you feel!

When I was pregnant with my last chil I cried all the time over nothing, She is now 22 months old and I am still a very emotional person. I read anything sad and I start to ball.

Congrat, happy hollidays

i am 39 weeks today and heard a song and started crying in front of my son. i am quite emotional due to pregnancy

im not pregnant but i cry over nothing. pregnant women's hormones are going haywire and that is why u cry over nothing. congrats on the baby!

• lol.. its totally normal..i cried realllllllly hard over movies..say where sumone was being mean to sumone in the movie..people use to laugh at me..cut i couldt help it.

I feel the same way!

my mom was like that. like when my dad accidentally put my crib on the wrong side of the room, she bawled for hrs from wat i've been told.