Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i wanna tell him i like him but how do i? HELP!!!!?

i wanna tell my crush that i like him but what should i say i need help!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

My crush left notes for me to read. Try that! It really works! she got me!

it depends on the situation and how long you know this guy. timing is very important. there are other ways of showing a guy that you like him without telling him exactly like giving him special treatment or helping him out in some ways. Wait awhile.Again, timing is important.you dont wanna scare him

tell him exactly how you feel. thats the best way to go. go up to his locker[if the guy goes to your school] and say hey what are you doing friday night? if he says nothing be like well do you wanna catch a movie or anything that you enjoy. just keep it like casual and relaxed.

well my first bit of advice is do it in person, even tho it will be harder to dont go with a note/text/im cuz it's so not personal and anyone can see wat u say. and to actually answer your question, just tell him how u feel, tell him that you've liked him for a while and that you just wanted him to know and then ask him what he's doing this weekend or if he would like to go out wiht you sometime, just keep it really simple

Toughen up, approach him casually, if he's alone just say it and if hes surrounded by buddies draw him away from them somehow. Or you can leave a note or something.

I'm having the same problem right now...xP

Maybe you could say "I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like first!" That way you'll make sure he likes you before you tell him you like him. :)