My brother just came home from 15 months in Iraq, What should we get him for Christmas.?

my brother just came home from Iraq and my sisters and I wanted to get him something for Christmas but I'm not sure what to get him. I'm only 15 and I really don't have much money, neither do my sisters so it would have to be something under $50. I was genna get him this hoodie http://www.cafepress.com/shirt_gift_shop.29958052 but I'm afraid he won't like it becuase he doesn't like to show off his uniform and I'm afraid that he doesn't want the world to know he's a veteran, he just doesn't like all the attention. Does any one have an idea of what I could get him. Oh and he doesn't eat anything sugary so no cookies and stuff like that.

Favorite Answer

maybe a g.c. for a massage at a spa..or music...I mean he is still a normal guy, he probably has extra stress and some trauma..but maybe even some cologne

Take him to his Favorite resturaunt.