Favorite Answer

I like the second one better. I like both but if you have to choose, then the second one. : )

I like them both, they're very pretty, I just cannot choose!! Let me tell you what, if you have light blonde hair with pale or cool but tan skin no freckles, dark red hair with again no freckles, or jet black hair with cool skin, do the navy, if you have golden-brown hair with any skin tone, black hair with warm skin, golden blonde or fiery light or warm and dark-ish red than do the brown, and an extra tip for you, look at your veins to determine this, if your veins at the inside of your wrist are blue you are cool toned, if they're green you're warm toned!!

Source(s): Navy looks ESPECIALLY nice with blue eyes!!! Brown is extra flattering with hazel eyes!!!

the first one is definitely prettier with the eyelet detail at the hem..the stripe towards the bottom of the second looks strange..

well, i guess if you want to look slimmer try the 1st one, the lines on it will really give you a good shape, but if you want a little more of a so-cal laid back look then i would say go for the 2nd one!! ~~good luck~~

I prefer the blue one, I think blue is definetly more fashionable these days, although i do think it depends on the person and their hair and eye colour...

da first one because u can where it with any thing but the other one u can only were it with certain colors of clother

The first one. Try it in teal, green or yellow.

definetly the first one

They are both really cute! I can't decide!!!

If I was going shopping, I would buy both. =]

Navy Blue is cuter!!!