Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

what r u x-cited about?!?!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Im excited about you and your brother coming back :DDD

Im iss you guys soooo much and ive been bored.

Haha youve only been gone for a day.

Oh and im excited about getting my fish a girlfriend :PPP

Oh and ofcourse christmas.. since its christmas eve!!

:PPP

UGH im excited about life!!

Source(s): MEEEE
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where I live in a village high on a hill over a bay off the Pacific ocean, I can see for miles. This morning when I went out on my deck with my usually cup of tea, I was stunned! The entire alluvial valley before my eyes was flooded and just this little village and hill are high and dry. It's thrilling for some reason. I'm like bouncing off the walls taking pictures of it and studying it all. There are huge fish (sturgeon ?) the size of sofas swimming across the land that juts out into the bay. And, long undulating trains of hundreds of ducks are casually floating by.

• 1 decade ago

Vacation!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Christmas!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The prospect of meeting somebody similar to my dear departed wife. But, I tend to get my hopes up.

• 1 decade ago

I'm excited about seeing who will be the next president.

• 1 decade ago

Christmas party with the fam!!

• lol i'm excited about spending time with my family and having my friends over the house!

• 1 decade ago

The Holidays, I guess

• 1 decade ago

I am not excited now. Check back with me if I ever fall in love, again.

C. :)!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.