Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

what r u x-cited about?!?!

Favorite Answer

Im excited about you and your brother coming back :DDD

Im iss you guys soooo much and ive been bored.

Haha youve only been gone for a day.

Oh and im excited about getting my fish a girlfriend :PPP

Oh and ofcourse christmas.. since its christmas eve!!

:PPP

UGH im excited about life!!

Source(s): MEEEE

Where I live in a village high on a hill over a bay off the Pacific ocean, I can see for miles. This morning when I went out on my deck with my usually cup of tea, I was stunned! The entire alluvial valley before my eyes was flooded and just this little village and hill are high and dry. It's thrilling for some reason. I'm like bouncing off the walls taking pictures of it and studying it all. There are huge fish (sturgeon ?) the size of sofas swimming across the land that juts out into the bay. And, long undulating trains of hundreds of ducks are casually floating by.

Vacation!

Christmas!!

The prospect of meeting somebody similar to my dear departed wife. But, I tend to get my hopes up.

I'm excited about seeing who will be the next president.

Christmas party with the fam!!

• lol i'm excited about spending time with my family and having my friends over the house!

The Holidays, I guess

I am not excited now. Check back with me if I ever fall in love, again.

C. :)!!