Wolfquest: Where do I find a mate?

Ok, so I have been running around the mountain for 4 hours because it says somewhere on the slopes of amethyst mountain is a potetial mate. I am currently in the Druld(?) territoy but the wolves arent showing up in the social arena. HELP!

Favorite Answer

You have to follow the yellow markings as I see you have been doing but you dont want a druid, you want another one. I cannot remember the name right now but it starts with a D as well and it should let you know in a small pop up in the game which kind of wolf you are and who you should find. When you find the right one, different options will appear such as "let's play" "You're ok" "I Like you" and the other wolf will respond and depending on if you say what is liked you will get another heart, I think it's if you get around 5- 6 hearts, that wolf becomes your mate even if the pop up says to keep looking, its just a bug that will get fixed. I hope I have helped . If you need more information or help you can contact me at NarakusPet@aol.com

Source(s): Player experience

I have the same problem. For the past few days I have been interacting with a black druld male on amythest mountian on wolfquest. (The actualp place on the map called amythest mountain, not the episode name) and everytime i interact, i get into a samll fight, the say some of the opposite answers like "No offense meant" or "I give in!" and it carries on like that. But every time i try he just runs away, and now i cant find any wolves at all. I thought that to make a mate, you have to lower their red bar to nothing, but then i found out that its their health bar. Now i cant find any wolves at all. (i found out that a wolves territory is symbolized by a thistle)

Go to all three territories. Then you will see a note that pops up that explains your next mission. Find a search all 3 territories again, until your mate submits to you.