I found a video clip of a man masturbating on my partner's cell phone. I am angry and hurt. Am I overreacting?

My partner (we are a gay couple in our 30's) manages a major cell phone company store in our city. Today I found a clip of a guy masturbating on my partner's cell phone. He claims it was taken from a customer's phone who brought it in for service. Obviously, I became very angry and hurt. My partner said it's not a big deal. I said it's creepy and WAY different than downloading a porn clip from the Internet. This is a guy my partner has actually met in person. Am I over-reacting by being angry? Or, is this a "danger" sign that I need to pay closer attention to?

Favorite Answer

If he knows the person that is in the vid then it sounds like a danger sign to me. However, you would need to see if it's going both ways before jumping to conclusions. Don't confront him with cheating or anything unless he has sent something himself. Though I would be wary of his actions.

Pay attention. State that you are not going to go down the path of playing games. Reassess the relationship carefully from this point forward. (((hug)))

omg gays cheat,, lmao

ok sorry about that ,, but seriously u need to keep a closer eye on him hes cheating

well if it were me I would be mad too! I don't tink it is something to break the relationship up over, so maybe you should try talking to him again...

hope that helps some...!