if u could give.......?

this is the holiday season,a time for giving.if u could give anything u could think of to this world to make it a better place,what would it be?this can be anything imaginable weather it is possible or not.

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, because of the condition that the world is in, the gift of happiness is all the materialistic things that are so simple and taken for granted. I would give every family a warm meal, a roof over their heads, and $500,000.

I would give an enormous amount of cold hard cash to all homeowners who are or have been threatened with foreclosues.

This will enable them to keep their humble abodes.

My knowledge of life to help those who don't understand it.

i'd give all my money to help the enviroment :)

to broke.