Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

why is the quality of america (and maybe the rest of the world) falling apart?

I know the mass media brainwashes us to believe there is trouble in the world. They want us to react so we become hooked and addicted on watching the news and have this negative information in our brains. What I don't understand is why our government can't be open and honest with us in telling us why we have the live this way. I know there are radicals in the world that don't like americans because they live differently, I also know many americans take advantage of other americans. In my opinion this is childish behavior and it must be stopped because it ruins society. When I go out now I really can't be friendly to a neighbor as much as I used to because they are tied up with the troubles of today and are too stressed out to even bother with me. I know there are many friendly people in america but I'm sure you all have your problems. I am proud to live in america but I feel something is totally wrong with the control in this country. It seems like something bad is being done to us all

Favorite Answer

A better America starts with you.

By the people and for the people!

Volunteer.

this is very true and the reason they do all of this is because the government has all but completely done away with spiritual values {controlling spirirual freedom so to speak}to the point where they lead us to beleive that there is no good left in this world.i feel the people need to get back to the basics and start studying the bible more and strengthen their faith.the bible is full of promises and they are all fullfilled.people have just about lost their faith in god and that isn't good.

Source(s): self