Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will Smith or Barak Obama,who would you rather have as president......?

I would go for will smith anyday

Favorite Answer

Where does Will Smith stand on the issues? I don't like Obama..he would never get my vote. It's not about which black man would you vote for. What matters are their ideas & what direction would they lead the country.

it does seem as though Will Smith is willing to read his lines as they were written. He also knows his role in the movie -- he's the star, not the writer or director -- and has plenty of experience for the job. That has to be two thumbs up.

B.O. does seem to occasionally decide on the spur of the moment that he's going to change the lines right here and now. Not sure he listens a lot to the advice he's paying for [although he's paying with other folks' money, so maybe that isn't unusual]. Can't say that Barak Obama has plenty of experience for the job -- more like he got one thing right in the eyes of his most ardent fans and hasn't really doen anything else since. maybe one thumb sideways and one down here.

Source(s): 8-)
  • Plano

The way things are going for Will Smith he just might make it. I'm not kidding.

I don;t think Will Smith wants the job, he makes more money and has fewer headaches with the job that he has

• I think id prefer Will knowing his values. But I dont know what positions he would take on other things.

I prefer Will too, but he'd never accept the pay cut!

will smith you bet

Whatever.

• T E

how about pamela anderson

neither