Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When was the last time you pushed a friend around in a shopping cart?

I suggest you go do this now at Wal-Mart...it makes holiday shopping a little more exciting.

Update:

UP...tried them...I stole one once!!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

last week with the crowds its great get a toy gun pretend its a tank

• 5 years ago

Why would she let two guys push her around the shopping cart? Shopping cart is not for adult or kids to play with. She might need to get it checked out. If something is wrong, it's her own fault.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I saw some high school girls pushing each other around in a shopping cart. I had to smile and tell them it looked like fun.

• 1 decade ago

I remember this well! It was 1991, 3am in the morning, my friend was high as a kite on acid, and I was pushing them in a cart we had found, because it was easier than trying to drag them along walking.

I remember thinking quite clearly at the time, "Well, this has got to be a new low...."

• 1 decade ago

Yesterday because the crowds at the stores were so ginorimous that we had to come up with some sort of plan to get around easier!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't done that in a while... but have your tried the new little motorized carts! Those can be way fun!

Bwwaaahahahahahaha!

Source(s): Edit: Hehe... Queen, that's my girl!
  • 1 decade ago

It was last summer, on a hot August night. It was my daughter, but can it count since she is thirty four and I am in my fifties? Does this mean I will never grow up? lol

• 1 decade ago

OMG. After finals Thursday, I about PEED!

• AИИA
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Probably there hasn't been a time I did this but it's never too late.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

About 3 weeks ago. Too long, IMHO.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.