Do you think it is unfair that......?

my mom let her friend borrow MY nintendo ds without letting me know, I paid for it in the first place!

• Sketch
    Favorite Answer

That is totally unfair... Especially if it's a Lite. (All those lovely finger smudges ^_^) Plus I don't trust people using the touchpad. They won't be so careful if it's not their own one. =P

• That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unfair. You paid for it not ur mom so it belong TO YOU!!! Your mom should have at least asked you first. you should go talk to your mom and ask her how she would feel if you let ur friend borrow something of hers without asking.

It is MOM. You can just give you an attitude for a short while. Then, what else can you do? She will do the same things again and again. She won't listen to you anyway. If you want to give a lesson to her. Just give her stuff to someone else for a week. It won't work again. But it will calm you down.

No it is not, ask her why she did it without asking. And do it without whining. Don't be nasty when you do ask but ask in a tone of voice that let her know that you would like a answer.

We all have something that we would let somebody borrow if they ask even if we rather they did not ask! !

Yeah , its not fair. Especially if you payed for it. Maybe you could hide it so no one knows where it is!! He-He, maybe I shouldn't tell you that but if I went to play my ds and it was gone, I would be upset too!! Good Luck and hide it girl!! :p

Definitely. She really doesn't have any right to lend people your things without asking. I'm sure she'd be upset if you lent one of your friends something of hers.

• Rhea

No, thats called stealing, and stealing is wrong. But considering all your mom probably does for you, I'd let it go.

Yes she should have asked you first. Its not something worth fighting about unless her friend breaks it.

I think it's unfair if she DIDN'T ask you but it's still unfair if you paid for it =)

It is unfair if your mum does it a lot with your stuff i would talk to her about it.