Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have you ever been...?

fake shopping at a dream store?

I wanted that stuffs! :/

Favorite Answer

I especially liked the air shoes. Ah, it was soooo cool to just walk with my feet off the ground!

I had a dream once that i went to this amazing store.

It had everything i needed and want for under £1 each.

I had over £1000 so you can imagine how many bags i brought home...

Then i was disappointed when i woke up.

yes even i wanted all the stuffs

i love window shopping

YES! I have but only so we could embarsses r selves, c me and my firend went to the park place mall and we wanted to go into a kid store.for fun. And then we rode on horse things and when we went by a employ we would act like we were GOING to buy it. Then we would ride on it again. Or we would get foame swords and hit each other until a employ would go by. IT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! It rox's i love it! :)

all the time even with cars and take them 4 the day and come back from long test drive say u have 2 think about it plus it saves gas money

Yeah, I've been shopping fake clothes for my suite on Stardoll... God, how I wish I could have them!

It's called "Window shopping"

Ya, I wanted a video game when I was a KiD...... I window shopped a SEGA video game ; )

• ?

No, I hate shopping.

Yes!