any suggestions for good supportive maternity bras?

I can't seem to find any that are just maternity bras without nursing pads. Is that pretty standard?

Favorite Answer

Just use sports bras...it's a lot easier to find and you don't have to worry about the underwire cutting into you. It's also nice since you can use them after the pregnancy to actually get back in shape. Plus it's a lot easier on your back to get more support.

Source(s): 30 weeks- 3rd pregnancy IT'S A GIRL!!! Isis Indianna due March 2, 2008!

I just used/use a regular bra. If you're going to be nursing I don't suggest buying a bra with an underwire. A really good support bra without the wire is the Ipex from Victoria Secrets.

I wore a Champion brand under wire sports bra the style number is 141-100. when I was pregnant, with my kids. it's not the kind that just smash your boobs like the tank top styles, it's like a regular bra but holds you up better because it has straps with less stretch than regular ones. I know you can get them at Younkers or on line at www.onehanesplace.com

Yep. Try a push-up bra. They cradle you and cause less bounce which will help prevent sagging later. (Victoria's secret is expensive but worth the money. They are great at helping you!)

Source(s): Me, mom who raised 5

Try motherhood maternity .They have some very nice and comfortable maternity bras.They really arent that exspensive either

i always buy regular bras with good underwires