Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

any suggestions for good supportive maternity bras?

I can't seem to find any that are just maternity bras without nursing pads. Is that pretty standard?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just use sports bras...it's a lot easier to find and you don't have to worry about the underwire cutting into you. It's also nice since you can use them after the pregnancy to actually get back in shape. Plus it's a lot easier on your back to get more support.

Source(s): 30 weeks- 3rd pregnancy IT'S A GIRL!!! Isis Indianna due March 2, 2008!
  • 1 decade ago

I just used/use a regular bra. If you're going to be nursing I don't suggest buying a bra with an underwire. A really good support bra without the wire is the Ipex from Victoria Secrets.

• 1 decade ago

I wore a Champion brand under wire sports bra the style number is 141-100. when I was pregnant, with my kids. it's not the kind that just smash your boobs like the tank top styles, it's like a regular bra but holds you up better because it has straps with less stretch than regular ones. I know you can get them at Younkers or on line at www.onehanesplace.com

• 1 decade ago

Yep. Try a push-up bra. They cradle you and cause less bounce which will help prevent sagging later. (Victoria's secret is expensive but worth the money. They are great at helping you!)

Source(s): Me, mom who raised 5
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try motherhood maternity .They have some very nice and comfortable maternity bras.They really arent that exspensive either

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i always buy regular bras with good underwires

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.