Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what are things guys do that turn on women?

like subtle stuff that he isnt really trying to do but some how u get off on it =b . just wanted to know if im doing thing good and not knoeing it hehe thx

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Act interested in what she is saying, look her in the eyes when you talk to her, stand close to her, brush against her in public when she can't do anything about it, give her a goofy little grin, be yourself!

• 1 decade ago

hm like if i'm just doing nothing or whatever come up and rap your arms around my waist and whisper in my ear....dancing's a turn on, together or alone.......simple stuff like that, or more crazy too....light massages or really sudden good kisses, eagerness to get in on...hehe..yeah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For me....

Clean my house spotless and cook me dinner

• 1 decade ago

whispering.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.