what are things guys do that turn on women?

like subtle stuff that he isnt really trying to do but some how u get off on it =b . just wanted to know if im doing thing good and not knoeing it hehe thx

Favorite Answer

Act interested in what she is saying, look her in the eyes when you talk to her, stand close to her, brush against her in public when she can't do anything about it, give her a goofy little grin, be yourself!

hm like if i'm just doing nothing or whatever come up and rap your arms around my waist and whisper in my ear....dancing's a turn on, together or alone.......simple stuff like that, or more crazy too....light massages or really sudden good kisses, eagerness to get in on...hehe..yeah

For me....

Clean my house spotless and cook me dinner

whispering.