does anyone you know tap dance?

i do and it seems like there aren't very many people who tap dance other than the people in my dance class and the Radio City Rockettes

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Tap is actually very big but not featured on television on dance shows because it takes longer to learn if your a non-tapper.

We have tap companies here. Even a youth one.

Tap ROCKS!

I love tap... my favorite kind of dance.

• 1 decade ago

I learned to tap dance when I was 5 and I've been doing it for more than 10 years.

• TL
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Hey! A kindred spirit! believe me,Cookie,tap is alive and well! In fact,it looks like it's having it's own renaissance all over the US and Europe which I find exciting! I'm a dancer from way back and,having mastered the other dicsiplines of dance(ballet,jazz,modern)my first love was tap and I re-learned the basics and getting better all the time!What's your favorite tap shoe!

TL

• 1 decade ago

I tap danced for one year- i would still do it but the tap teacher left my dance school

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I've tap danced for 13 years now. I kind of like that it isn't so common - it makes us different =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm with TL, tap is very popular, I'd say the vast majority of schools offer it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, shuffle is the easiest. i have been doing ballet and tap since is was three years old

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do! yeah, I don't think it's the most popular style of dance. but that's okay as long as we can keep it alive!

• 1 decade ago

I TAP DANCE!

• 1 decade ago

is tap dancing legal?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.