Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Nick B asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is smoking weed bad for me if i exercises daily?

I run everyday too so is weed that bad for me? ten pionts for best answer!

Favorite Answer

Its according to how often you smoke it..There is not one case of smoking weed causing lung cancer (it doesn't have the chemicals that cigs. do, but it can cause other lung problems if smoked for a long time such as COPD.(chronic obstructive lung desease)

• Yos

The only answer is YES. Smoking damages your cardiovascular system, cigarettes AND weed, and in the long run that's what ultimately will matter in terms of health. You can have big pecs and impressive biceps, but your health will greatly rely on how good your heart and lungs are.

If you smoke weed everyday and run everyday its kind of contradicting itself...but if you smoke like every once in a while and run everyday I think thats healthy. But the healthiest choice would probably be to stop smoking and run everyday : ]

Source(s): myself?
  • Eva

It is the least dangerous drug they say, but it's illegal and of course its probably bad for you, especially daily. It causes memory loss and confusion... Lung cancer and leaves tar like stuff in your lungs with cigarettes.

Hmmm...do you think exercise makes smoking weed okay, because I don't see the correlation. Kudos for exercising daily and keeping your health in check, however, marijuana is illegal and whether or not people agree it's illegal - it still is. So maybe, drop your bad habits and keep up the good ones.

Yes, weed is harmful EVEN if you exercise. The chemicals (such as pesticides) in weed can and will cause problems in the brain causing severe damage to hormone production (this is just one of the effects, there are many more). Therefore, if you have problems with hormones, your body will start to malfunction such as a small cut can cause severe bleeding. Exercising benefits only the blood pressure and circulation of the body but not the the vitamins and minerals that you will deplete from smoking weed.