Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

Inter vs AC Milan or Real Madrid vs Barcelona which match would you rather watch and why?

Thank You

Update:

Contact- when inter win, i'll be the first to let you know. Only joking :)

Update 2:

KELLY THE GREAT

BARCA BARCA BARCA!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Real madrid vs barc

madrid is ma fav team sure lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madriddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Inter vs Milan cuz I have a private lesson just after that match but I may watch the 2nd half of Barca vs Real Madrid If I came home early

• Stefy!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Real Madrid vs Barcelona...

Because it's more intense. The way Milan is playing can't be as good ans Real vs Barca

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

AC Milan vs Real Madrid lol jk

Source(s): damn lol i wont be watching both the matches, ive an exam next day lolll I hope Milan wins.. but its hard to beat Inter...
  • 1 decade ago

Real Madrid vs Barcelona only because, I love both teams. I don't know who should win and I don't want a tie this time! Although, AC Milan played fabulous against Boca Juniors last weekend...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd rather watch the ACM game. I'm going to watch the Milan/Inter at 7 am which is 2 pm for you. Then I will watch El Gran Clasico at 11 am.

• 1 decade ago

FC Barcelona v Real Madrid CF

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Real Madrid vs Barcelon

it will be the better game

• X
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I prefer Real vs Barca,to me that's gonna be far more interesting.I don't have bad opinion about the rest of Serie A but I enjoy it only when watching Juventus games.

• 1 decade ago

Real Madrid vs Barcelona more playmakers more people will be watching so that will make for a good game.

• 1 decade ago

inter vs milan because is the derby della Madunnina (the most important in the world)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.